Mother Teresa Quotes
Mother Teresa, A good human being, an ideal for millions and many more we all know about Mother Teresa’s good work, mother Teresa has done 1000s of good works and she got a Nobel prize for that, she said many good things about life, love, humanity, etc.
So are giving you some top quotes of Mother Teresa on love, life, humanity and many more with mother Teresa quotes images so can share these images with your friends and family.
More: Ratan Tata Quotes
Thank you, now go and read the quotes…
1. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
2. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
3. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
4. Peace begins with a smile…
5. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
6. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
7. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
8. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
9. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
10. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
11. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
12. Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.
13. It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
14. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
15. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
16. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
17. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
18. I want you to be concerned about your next-door neighbor. Do you know your next-door neighbor?
19. There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
20. I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?
21. God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.
22. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
23. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
24. Joy is a net of love in which you can catch souls.
25. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
26. Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly.
27. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
28. If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.
29. I’m a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.
30. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
31. We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion.
More Quotes To Read