Question: – Directions (1-78): In these questions, read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. (Ignore errors of Punctuation, if any.)
1. There are many (a) kinds of (b) fishes in this pond. (c)/ No error (d)
2. Please give me (a)/ a paper to (b)/ jot down important points. (c)/ No error (d)
3. It is harmful to take (a)/ cupsful of tea (b)/ five times a day. (c)/ No error(d)
4. One has rightly said that (a)/ the beauty (b)/ is only skin deep. (c)/ No error (d)
5. You cannot rely or him (a)/ because he is not (b)/ true to his words. (c)/ No error (d)
6. Commander-in-chiefs are among (a)/ those who (b)/ get handsome salary. (c)/ No error (d)
7. She has only two issues while (a)/ her sister has (b)/ four offspring. (c)/ No error (d)
8. She was greeted by all the (a)/ passer-by near (b)/ Munirka Bus Stand. (c)/ No error (d)
9. Would you please tell me how many (a)/ soaps do you (b)/ use in a month? (c)/ No error (d)
10. On his way (a) / to the field (b) / Mahesh saw a flock (c) / of sheeps. (d) / No error (e).
11. Only today I have come to know (a)/ that she has two (b)/ sister-in-laws. (c)/ No error (d)
12. You will find a lamp post (a) / at the front side (b) /of the institute. (c) / No error (d).
13. The machineries are (a) / not functioning (b)/ properly (c) / these days. (d) / No error (e).
14. Can you give me at least (a)/ five breads to eat (b)/ because I am so hungry? (c)/ No error (d)
15. America’s problems are, (a)/ however, not so serious (b)/ and awful as India. (c)/ No error. (d)
16. Children are prone (a) / to making mischiefs (b) / if they have nothing to do (c) / No error (d)
17. When I arrived(a)/ at the gate of his(b)/ house, I found his(c)/ locking up the door(d)/No error.
18. There are two scores of books (a) / which are lying (b) / unused in the library (c) / No error (d)
19. Daisy Shah said to Salman Khan, (a)/ “Everybody business is (b)/ nobody’s business (c)/ No error (d)
20. It is very (a) / difficult to chase (b) / a huge score (c) / in the second inning (d) / No error (e).
For answers and All Questions Please kindly download the SSC CGL English Noun Practice Set